Thursday, June 21, 2007

----->>>>>>>Summer Solstice<<<<<<<-----

BADWATER SPRINGS IN BLOOM
Click on photo to enlarge - © 2007 jim otterstrom

Our garden is in full bloom for the Summer Solstice and I'll be contentedly spending my day doing yard clean-up, weeding, and readying the place for the Xeriscape Garden Tour on Saturday, July 14th.

Peggy and I will have our Solstice dinner out on the deck tonight where we'll be sleeping under a black mountain sky of stars.

HAPPY SOLSTICE

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger clairesgarden said...

many solstice blessings.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Merry Solstice!

Badwater? Shucks. Was hoping for sweetwater, myself. The water at our new place has so much iron it's definitely redwater.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

And the same to you Claire...


MUM!!!!!

You're still alive, and, at the new place???

I wish you would e-mail me because my wonderful new computer and it's partner in crime, Windows Vista, have sent my address book into cyber-oblivion.

Much Love!

Jim

9:14 AM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Will do. Later this afternoon, hopefully.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Solstice, Jim and Peg! Your celebration plans sounded wonderful to me. Badwater Springs is looking beautiful. - Kathy in Ky

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.