Friday, October 21, 2005

Love...





















Click on photo to enlarge

#21

OK, now I realize there's no possible way to say what needs to be said in 21 pictures, or even 21,000.

What I thought would take a few hours has taken two solid days of teary-eyed reminiscing, all mixed in with the frustration of electronic technology.

But I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, what you mean to us, and how much you've enriched our lives.

This picture of you and your brother says so much more than my words can.

So again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

...and many happy returns.

We Love You!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger tansy said...

thank you for sharing such a beautiful collage of your daughter/family.

love just radiates from all the photos.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel choked too! Such special precious moments captured in those beautiful photos.Thank so much for sharing them with us, Jim & Peggy.
And very Happy Birthday wishes to Jamie.
~kiwi

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.