Saturday, December 08, 2007

There Really Is No Place Like Home...

...Believe Me!
Click on photo to enlarge - © 2007 jim otterstrom

This picture was taken Saturday, November 17th, about 1:30 in the afternoon.

It was my first day home after being gone for two weeks, and oh, how I had missed Peggy, Dallas, and our cozy little cabin.

Don't get me wrong now, the train trip to & from Oakland, on Amtrak's Coast Starlight, was a blast! And, I got to visit dear relatives I haven't seen in a good while, meet a brand new member of the family, and spend my 62nd birthday with my good friend Brian, but there's still no place like home!

Pictures of the trip are coming to a blog near you, SOON!

But I wanted to post this picture today, of the little world that means so much to me, and that I'm always so glad to come home to.

~HOME, SWEET HOME~

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.