Sunday, November 25, 2007

~CONSERVE WATER~

~SHOWER WITH A FRIEND~
Click on photo to enlarge - © 2007 jim otterstrom

That may be a worn out old phrase from the '60s but we're still havin' fun with the practice of it in my 60s!

Yeah, I know we're silly, but Peggy and I have shared 28 years of life's ups & downs together, and we're not about to stop being silly, or having fun, or enjoying each other until one or both of us drops in our tracks.

As with water, not one drop of life, or love, or friendship should go to waste!

~LOVE & PEACE~

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

That's a lovely, fun photo with a good message!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Oh! That's my mother's favorite saying! Can't say I disagree. :)

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a delightful photo!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Dear Deb-

I just turned 62 on November 14th, and, as the years zoom by, I appreciate more every day the treasure each moment is.

Molly-

Who said conservation is no fun???
;~)

Kiwi!!!

It's great to see you here!

We had a lot of fun taking that picture, with me running in & out of the shower re-adjusting the tripod & flash intensity. Peggy is laughing because I had to set everything up, climb around the tripod, and then get back in position before the 10 second timer went off. Quite a sight I'm sure!

How's everything on the New Zealand Homestead?

11:53 AM  
Blogger roger said...

just imaging the setup for that picture amused me no end. thanks.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

roger-

you're welcome

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, a lovely photo and a lovely sentiment. I heartily agree: Let's all conserve water while having fun at the same time. ;-)
- Kathy in Kentucky

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.