Tuesday, November 27, 2007

~Pine Needle Basketry Class~

Click on photo to enlarge - © 2007 jim otterstrom

Peggy and I taught a Pine Needle Basketry Class for The Big Bear Sierra Club group at the local U.S. Forest Service Discovery Center last night.

Twenty some folks gave it their best shot and I think about a third of them actually got the hang of it and will finish their baskets.
Everyone seemed to be having a good time and we enjoyed ourselves too.
We've taught the craft to several friends, on a one to one basis, but teaching over 20 people at once is a whole new experience.
Peggy and I were both so busy helping people with their projects that we didn't have time to take pictures, so the one above will have to do.
Now that most of my obligations are out of the way for awhile maybe I can get around to catching up with my backlog of posts before I jump into the mountain of yardwork and gardening I also need to catch up on.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.