Monday, January 02, 2006

1947














Click on photo to enlarge

As long as I'm thinking about my son, and my mother (see below), I might as well post this photo of me and mom way back in the good old black & white days of 1947 when she was all of 22, and I was closing in on 2.

Mom is 81 now, living on her own in a big house on 2 acres in Utah, and as feisty as ever.

And I'm 60, still strong-willed, stubborn and rebellious, but I do seem to have outgrown that daredevil streak.

A work in progress, I guess you might say, very slow progress.
;~)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Wow, I can see the resemblance between you and Jimmy. Your mother was very beautiful in that picture!

Sorry to hear about yet another local tragedy there. I don't know if I could go on after the loss of any one of my children.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.