Thursday, September 16, 2010
- Name: Jim
- Location: of Jim and Peg's Habitat Home, High In The Mountains Of Southern California
We are a car-free retired couple living in a small 950 sq ft mountain cabin on less than 1/4 acre at 6,750 ft elevation. The native plant habitat we established on the property now exceeds 100 species and we grow organic vegetables on a small portion of the yard. In our continuing efforts toward simple, sustainable and rewarding lives we bid our last car "Good Riddance" in January of 1997. Earth Home Garden represents what we love in life; our bountiful planet EARTH and all her natural diversity; our cozy little cabin HOME and the family it has sheltered for 29 years; and the GARDEN around us which nurtures so many native creatures and helps feed us as well. It's our PLACE TO BE........... ***NOTICE*** Unless otherwise stated, all photos and text posted here are the copyrighted property of Jim Otterstrom, who hereby grants permission to re-print or re-publish his work, freely, for non-commercial purposes, so long as it is un-altered and credit is given. See the Creative Commons license at bottom of page.
My own artwork & designs at Zazzle
- A Delightful Little Animated Story...
- PG&Es Smoking Gun?
- Innocent Dragonfly is Crucified on the Grille of a...
- Big Brother Raids R-Own-Ranch & Condemns Property!...
- Friday Morning ~ Home, Sweet Home
- St. John's Wort Relative?
- A Mother With Her Nine Ducklings At Sunrise
- The Flowering of Earth Home Garden...
- Yesterday's Iris Revisited
- Wild Blue Iris