Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yesterday's Gone...

Dawn With A Crescent Moon
Click on photo to enlarge - © 2008 jim otterstrom

Saturday's dawn from Stanfield Marsh.

The sliver of a crescent moon in the upper right of the photo enhanced the peaceful ambiance of the pre-dawn walk Dallas and I shared yesterday.

Yes friends, Peggy and I are still alive, just very busy with outdoor projects before winter sets in.

Pictures of these projects will be forthcoming whenever I get more in the mood to sit in front of a computer.

It's not just the blog I'm neglecting, I've had the phone ringer shut off for a month too!

Maybe I'll rename this place Jim & Peg's Hermitage...

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, "heritage" -- I like the sounds of that! :-)

Another gorgeous photo. Thank you.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant -- "hermitage" -- but I suppose you got it.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Linda Navroth said...

Lovely photo! I've been watching the waning crescent for the past few mornings--though you have a WAY more scenic view than I do!

Glad to hear you are both well. I was beginning to wonder...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Tabor said...

Looking forward to hearing about the projects...I am a project nut.

3:17 AM  
Blogger clairesgarden said...

love the picture, I've just set it as my background. I'm not an early riser so 'dawn' is a view that I don't see often!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you! Glad your back and alive:) Look forward to the pictures.

Coleen

4:26 PM  
Blogger roger said...

aahhhh. solitude. and outdoor projects.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another beautiful photo. I can so relate to the hermit desire!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.