Friday, March 31, 2006

Nude With Tree


'Nude With Tree' © 1975 & 2006 - jim otterstrom
Click on image to enlarge

This image was created in Photoshop from a picture I took in 1975 on a grassy hillside beneath a huge oak tree in Woodland Hills, California.

Earth, tree, and human, all one, integral to each other.

Yes, 30 years ago I used to photograph naked women like I do birds, bees, and flowers today, all the same thing really, just the beauty of nature.

I was still in my 20s then, relentlessly creative, indefatigable, and hopelessly enchanted by the graceful form of the opposite sex.

I hope some of you enjoy this little excursion into my artsy-fartsy side today.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Fantastic and unusual - waiting for more

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kathie said...

I love the photos - thanks so much for sharing!

6:01 AM  
Blogger T. Beth said...

What a very creative photo! It's delightfully surreal and colorful. :-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks everyone...

t.beth-

I have several versions of this, but aside from the original photo, this is my favorite. And your compliment is greatly appreciated, especially coming from a woman of uncommon photographic talent with one of the best blogs going. Thank You!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.