Friday, October 21, 2005

Another Jamie
















Click on photo to enlarge

#14
There is another side to Jamie that you won't see very often. This was the first time I can remember seeing her with this sad pensive expression, and I think she had a cold at the time, but the light that day, and her mood, caught my interest enough for me to take several pictures, and this was my favorite.
But it's still discomforting for me to see this sad beautiful face that I barely recognized.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LenĂ© Gary said...

I absolutely enjoyed the whole picture tour. I like it's lovely that you are flipping through your daughter's life in celebration and understanding. How I wish we all had parents that interested.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Madcap said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous photo.I know it's not as "up" as the others, but it reminds me of the expression you find on the faces of the renaissance madonnas.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.