Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big Bear Snow 12-15-08

I shot this video from the living room window yesterday afternoon so I could share a couple of minutes of our snowstorm on the blog. I love the birds flitting from feeder to feeder, and the big Band-Tailed Pigeon making its entrance at he very end.

By this morning we had a total of about 14 inches of snow, transforming Big Bear into the Winter Wonderland it should be at this time of year.

The song, Beauty, was written and performed by our dear friend Kenny Hamsley, from his 'Georgia Boy' CD which I produced back in 2003, a few years before Kenny died.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

jules said...

I thought about you two when I was watching The Weather Channel yesterday and they showed Big Bear, CA. It sure is beautiful.

2:33 PM

I had to repost this comment from jules because it was deleted when I tried to edit this YouTube video post.

Sorry jules,

Jim

2:51 PM  
Blogger Linda Navroth said...

Winter wonderland indeed! Absolutely lovely--and the tune fits nicely as well. Stay warm and toasty!

11:12 AM  
Blogger CatHerder said...

Great video...great track as well. We had our first snow that stuck last night, but the roads were clear by morning. I love the sound of complete quiet with the exception of the falling snow...its so beautiful

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice way to spend a few minutes.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I miss having snow, and this is a much appreciated little visit. Thank you.

9:59 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
curry 8
kenzo clothing
kyrie 7
steph curry shoes
curry 6
kyrie irving shoes
yeezy boost 350
adidas yeezy
paul george shoes

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.