Friday, February 29, 2008

~
15 minutes
in black & white
~
9:46 A.M

9:50 A.M.


9:54 A.M.



10:01 A.M.
Click on any photo to enlarge - © 2008 jim otterstrom

These photos were taken in the Mojave Desert town of Victorville on Thursday, February 28th.

It was time for my neighbor Cheri's doctor appointment again, so, while I was waiting for her, I took our dogs for a walk and came across these scenes within two blocks of the doctor's office.

There's so much in the world to look at, to think about, and I wonder how it is that people come to be bored.

"May You Live In Interesting Times" An old Roman curse

The pictures were shot in color and converted to black & white in Photoshop.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

You take such beautiful photos! I particularly like the one up top showing the sun rays.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thank you Emily, that's my favorite of that group too.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim - I love the photos. Also, I agree with you: how can anyone *ever* be bored?! Kathy in KY

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.