Saturday, November 19, 2005

Rustle the Leaf Environmental Comics








Click on comic to enlarge

ATTENTION!

All you earth friendly home-schoolers out there, here's a fun way to enhance your curriculum, if you haven't discovered it already!

I've linked a refreshing weekly environmental comic strip Rustle the Leaf to our blog, but I haven't got the graphic link working yet, so to read the latest strip or check out their well researched monthly lesson plans in Environmental Science & Political Economics, click on the green highlighted text above or just below the Rustle the Leaf graphic in the LINKS sidebar.

This months lesson is The Global Warming Coverup for grades 9-12, and lessons are archived back to November 2004 which was on Acid Rain for grade 3-6.

Each weeks comic is also supplemented with a data sheet on the topic, and links to further information & resources.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rock jim. i love rustle!

10:44 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Jim, thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind words! You are very gentle.

Thanks for the link of Rustle the Leaf. I will direct to my daughter Sofia. She is an ecologist.

11:00 AM  
Blogger LenĂ© Gary said...

The cartoon about the chemical sweeteners totally cracked me up.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Madcap said...

Thanks, Jim! I always though Rustle would be a great name for a cat or a hamster. Rustle, rustle, rustle...

6:57 PM  
Blogger tansy said...

thanks for the link! i've enjoyed what i've read so far and plan to pass it on to my kids.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Walter Jeffries said...

Thanks for the reference to that site!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that, lol. thats to funny

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim and Peg, I'm traveling tomorrow, so I may not get to visit. Let me wish the two of you a wonderful holiday now!

8:15 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike foamposite
nfl jerseys
nike shoes
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
caterpillar boots
timberland
yeezy
adidas superstar
kyrie irving shoes

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.