Sunday, April 16, 2006

Adam & Jamie - Happy Easter!


Click on photo to enlarge - photo by Jamie Otterstrom

Our 21 year-old daughter Jamie lives near the shore of Lake Tahoe with her boyfriend Adam, where every spare winter moment is spent snowboarding.

Jamie and Adam are both outdoorsy nature-lovers who also enjoy hiking and camping, and Adam is an avid fly-fisherman.

They finally got an internet hook-up and sent us an e-mail today with photos for an Easter Sunday.

This is my favorite, Adam and Jamie at Donner Pass.

If you go into the Earth Home Garden archives, back to the 21st of October, 2005 (and scroll down from there), you'll find a brief photo-essay of Jamie's life.

postscript

Now maybe they'll even comment at the blog once in awhile...
;~)

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Nice to have them closer - even if it's virtual.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

And I just went back through your archives Think my favorite is that solemn face although I'm sorry she was coming down with something.

She's beautiful.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks dad! I have really been enjoying the Blog. Lots of amazing pictures. I just might half to start my own. Love always Jamie

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I might have to start my own

6:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Granny-

Yes it is, and I like the solemn one too!

Jamie-

I'm so glad you're on the internet, and I hope you do start a blog, just don't let it keep you inside too much!
;~)

Have you found my link to Norene's blog?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Norene Griffin said...

jamie,

if you're reading these comments i sure hope you do start a blog. i would love to be able to stay more connected with what's going on in your life. this is the first i've seen of adam!

8:05 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Wow, Jim, those two are just beautiful. Their smiles look like they come straight from their hearts.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

They look so vibrant and full of life; beautiful smiles. You're only young once, go for all the snowboarding you can!

11:31 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Lovely photo!
I agree with Jim: would be great if you do start a blog!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Taradharma said...

what wholesome looking kids! i love Donner Pass -- good snow! (A little too good for some, if ya know what I mean....)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.