Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fresh Snow Peas


Click on photo to enlarge

Fresh Snow Peas from the garden today for a cool afternoon salad.

The Xeriscape Garden Tour was quite a success this past Saturday with 250 to 300 visitors despite the threat of thunderstorms (we were so busy I forgot to take pictures).

Our friend, Orchid Black of The Theodore Payne Foundation, sold about 50 Big Bear Native Plants on our deck bringing in $425 for Hunter's Nursery which sells native plants grown out from seed collected locally the previous season.

My leg is much improved at this point so I'm planning on resuming my 4/5 mile morning walks very soon.

Maybe things are getting back on track for me to post regularly again, I certainly hope so!
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.