Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Travelogue - Next 25 Photos


Click on photo to enlarge
The Eastern Sierras from Highway 395
Hi everyone! We're home after traveling over 2300 miles, mostly on empty two-lane highways, through relatively unspoiled natural beauty.
Our trip was about as relaxing as car travel can be and we were rejuvenated in passing through so much open uncluttered space.
There were many sights to see and many people to visit, some of whom I haven't seen in over 25 years.
We took over 500 photos along the way but I've limited myself to posting 25 here for a little travelogue.
As much as I enjoyed visiting my family and seeing so much natural beauty, I'm really glad to be home, and free again from the automobile.
We traveled at a relaxing pace but I'm still feeling some road-speed withdrawal.
I wanted to get these pictures all posted yesterday but there was much to do around here so I'm posting them now and will add comments as I find the time.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Welcome back and thanks for sharing the photos!

11:31 AM  
Blogger tansy said...

what a great photo log of your trip! thanks for the peek.

11:46 AM  
Blogger clairesgarden said...

glad you had a good trip, lovely to see pictures of your family, your mom looks fabulous and sounds feisty! such an amazing country, its diffuicult to imagine the scale of it!

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful collection of travel pix. Beautiful part of the country, indeed. I like the spareness of the scenery.

I hope you have a chance to post more of your photos. I'd love to see them.

3:42 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Welcome back! I am glad you both enjoyed the trip! Love that picture!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

I love your blog. . . I love your style. . . your pictures, but mostly I love the relationship you and your wife have. . . it is a big blessing to read the love you have for your family.
Ciao

7:28 AM  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

I stumbled on to your blog, and found it fresh and inviting. Glad you made it home safe.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this link and immediately thought of you.

http://www.kitchengardeners.org/2006/09/the_delawnification_of_america.html

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many individuals invest their entire day on collecting likes and also enhancing their facebook fan adhering to however they can't increase the list of people without additional help. usa facebook likes

1:10 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

mbt
christian louboutin outlet
yeezy shoes
adidas ultra boost
michael kors outlet online
yeezy shoes
supreme hoodie
nike air force 1
michael kors
christian louboutin sale

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.