Monday, August 01, 2005

Close Encounter Of The Weird Kind!


Click on photo to enrage

Imagine my surprise when I stopped in Fawnskin this morning, during my bike ride around the lake, for a quick water break at the new Fawn Park, only to find myself facing an officer of the law who was drawing his pistol on me.

I sure was glad to discover it was only a fiberglass statue, but what an odd thing to have in a small-town mountain park, a very scary sign of our times in my opinion!


PS

Note the position of the middle finger of the faux officer's right hand!! (see enlarged photo)

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Spoomonger said...

Interesting statue... some kind of 'scarecrow' for criminals or something???

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I guess...

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was distracted by your legs, Jim!! :<)
~kiwi

1:01 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Dear Kiwi-

Hee-haw, nice legs huh?
I've been a bit distracted by them myself lately, especially the right one.
Much better now!
How are you?
I saw the photo of your baby goats at Path To Freedom!
I'm so envious, I love goats.
How is beautiful New Zealand?
:<)>

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim, good to see those sexy legs back in action! :>)
Those were my two milking goats. (Peggy might not notice if you sneaked in a goat!)
NZ's as beautiful as ever....you must visit!
Your views of around that lake are so picturesque and tranquil.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Kiwi-
I had your goats mixed up with the baby lambs.

I saw the photo of the lambs but I remembered that you had goats too I guess.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

voicexml
voicexml
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.